Here is a brief outline of the steps for registering your dogs with UNLEASHED and booking the required behaviour assessment for your dog(s).
- Register Owner and Pet details on SPOT! Website.
- Call SPOT! daycare to Book Assessment date and time.
- Ensure up to date vaccination records and pet passport are available
- Dog attends behaviour assessment on agreed date and time.
Important Requirements for Behaviour Assessment and access to the park:
1. ALL dogs must have up to date vaccinations including kennel cough.
2. Banned breeds cannot currently be assessed by daycare for the park.
3. Un-neutered males cannot currently be assessed for the park over the age of 11 months.
4. Puppies should be aged 4 months + and vaccinated before they can be assessed.
NOTE: For assessment we understand that puppies may not be neutered at this age, therefore the only exception for being un-neutered are male puppies up to the age of 11 months and at this date we will require your vets confirmation of the neuter.
Step 1: Register Owner & Dog Information for UNLEASHED
PRESS THE PINK BUTTON
2. Select "Are you a new customer"
3. Complete Owner Details
4. Complete Dog Details:
Pet name, age, breed, weight, emergency contacts, VET details and your description of their behaviour.
5. More than 1 dog? Press Save and add another animal
6. Sign Agreement
The agreement is acknowledging that your dog has up to date vaccinations. It covers aspects of daycare if you decide in the future to use their services for daycare.
Call or Message SPOT! Daycare to Book your dogs assessment
It is not possible to turn up without booking an appointment for the assessment or without having completed the registration process. To avoid disappointment, call or message on the numbers provided below.
Tel: +971(4) 347-60 20
+971 (0) 58 570 7768
Already with SPOT! daycare?
If you are already using Spot daycare, please call to inform them that you wish to be added to the UNLEASHED park register and they will email you the park's T&Cs to sign or they can let you know if your dog needs the re-assessment.
If your dog hasn't attended daycare for for several months, they may require a re- assessment so please check with them first.
After Registration & Assessment:
- Choose Membership Package (Day-Month-Season)
- Pay & Receive Membership Pack ( Sign T&C of the park)
- Ready to play from September 28th 2019
If you need more information on booking or assessments, we welcome all questions here.